Dehne’s Cold Plasma Air Steriliser
Filtering the air you breath like nature does..
We are proud to present
the New Cold Plasma Air Sterilizer.
What Dehne’s Cold Plasma Air Steriliser can do for you?
Reasons to choose Dehne's Cold Plasma Air Steriliser
1) Protects against Covid-19 and other airborne diseases.
2) Eliminates unpleasant odours from your premises.
3) Reduces fine dust from floating in the air that may trigger asthma and allergy.
4) Eliminates Sick – Building syndrome by refreshing stale air
5) Neutralizes Toxic Fumes.
6) User-friendly. No installation is needed – just plug and play.
7) Cost Effective – Low electric power consumption, no chemicals or filters to change.
8) Safe for humans and animals – Dehne’s Cold Plasma does not affect skin nor cause skin dryness.
Dehne's Plasma Tube
Our patented Plasma Tube is made of a combination of various types of new materials that provides smooth and consistent discharge of plasma.
Our Plasma Tube emits a purple light, the process in which a corona of plasma is created around the tube, hence, “Cold Plasma” – plasma that is safe to the touch.
Our Patented Plasma Tube discharges 450,000 Negatives Ions per second.
In negative ion production, it must be noted that the lifespan of small ions is only a few seconds. They would have completely disappeared after the shortest time if they were not constantly further produced. However, small ions are very mobile and are deposited on air constituents. They then form large ions which have a considerably longer lifespan.
Our product does not produce toxic by-products such as ozone or Nitrogen oxides.
With the process, Dehne’s Plasma Tube is patented and Institutes in Europe had recognize that it is able to inactivate bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, and mites. All kinds of bacteria include those resistant to antibacterial or antiseptic.
Besides that, it is also able to remove the unpleasant odor, VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) ie: Formaldyhide, and neutralize Carbon monoxide and Nitrogen oxide from the air.
Exposure to VOC vapors can cause a variety of health effects, including eye, nose, and throat irritation, headaches, nausea, and damage to the life, kidneys, or central nervous system. Higher concentrations of the gas can lead to
unconsciousness, coma, and even death.
The ideal way to control and neutralize the toxic gases emitted by those sources is to have Dehne’s Cold Plasma Air Steriliser.
Dehne’s Cold Plasma is your choice to consider.
Dehne's Cold Plasma
Cold plasma discharge
Patent No.: 102021203211.7
- HV Cable
- Outer Electrode
- Cold plasma formation points
- O2- Oxygen molecules
- Oxygen-atom (-)
- Hydrogen-atom, Hydroxylmolecule (OH)
- Electron (-)
- Hydroxyl Radical
The video below shows how the cold plasma works
How is hydroxyl radical formed in the atmosphere?
- In nature, Hydroxyl Radical (OH) is formed in the atmosphere when ultraviolet light (UV) from the sun strikes in the presence of water vapor (H₂O).
- Then the oxygen atom (O) reacts with water vapor to produce two OH radicals.
- OH is the most important oxidant in the atmosphere (Outdoor and indoor).
- During the night- time or in those places without sunlight, hydroxyl radical (OH) concentrations are close to zero since sunlight is needed for its formation.
- In such a condition, Dehne’s Cold Plasma Discharge becomes important. The Cold Plasma Discharging replicates nature’s process to continue to produce hydroxyl radicals.
- The Cold Plasma Discharge will split the oxygen molecule into an oxygen atom and a hydrogen molecule to the hydrogen atom. The oxygen atom and hydrogen atom will bond together to form hydroxyl radicals.
- The High reactivity of OH is associated with a very short lifetime (in Nano Second).
- Hydroxyl radicals are natural oxidizing agents. It can kill bacteria and Viruses, Eliminate unpleasant odors, remove fine dust particles in the air, and Neutralise toxic gases.
- Hydroxyl radicals are non–toxic to humans, animals, and plants. Yet they kill bacteria, viruses, and mold.
Dehne’s Cold Plasma Technology
Effects. Health and therapeutic benefits Other areas and devices that can install Cold Plasma.
Not only air conditioning. It can be installed on other devices or used in other areas. Such as Vehicles (personal vehicles or Public Transport such as buses, Train – MRT, LRT, Ambulances) and etc. Installed into Industrial Air Cleaner, Fridge, air conditional, chiller,
Introduction of Dehne’s Cold Plasma Technology
Non Thermal Plasma technology is created from the discharging tube with purple corona glowing and its resultant interaction with oxygen molecules in its immediate vicinity within the perimetric wire gauze.
Frequently Asked Question
For optimal installation, it is recommended to position Dehne’s Cube CV1 at a height of approximately 1 to 2.5 meters from the floor. While the placement within the room is of secondary importance, we suggest placing the device in the middle for best results.
The flow and diffusion of hydroxyl radicals can be achieved after approximately 15 minutes per Cube CV1 in a room with a maximum volume of 120 m³. However, it is recommended to activate the Cube Cv1 one hour before multiple people enter the room.
Hydroxyl radicals remain active for up to one hour.
Hydroxyl radicals oxidize the primary unsaturated fatty acids in the fats of the cell membrane of single-cell organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses. This destroys the cell membrane and denatures the virus.
The cell membrane in eukaryotic cells, including plants, animals, and humans, has a different structure, meaning hydroxyl radicals have practically no negative effect on these cells, and humans are not at risk from exposure to hydroxyl radicals.
The values measured with the Cube CV1 show no change in the premises’ values during or after operation compared to measurements taken before use.
Yes, the Cube CV1 complies with standard EN 14476, whereby the basis of the effect is not a chemical process but rather an electrophysical one.
Yes, hydroxyl radicals neutralise viruses regardless of mutation.
The test bacterium Enterococcus faecium is recommended by the DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) and has been used for decades in disinfection analysis. It is much more resistant than a large number of known bacteria and viruses and also has a low level of human pathogenicity. Therefore, the test bacterium is regarded as representative of all enveloped viruses and bacteria in the RKI A+B* categories (Robert Koch Institute, Germany).
Reactions are limited in absolutely dry air because water vapour content is necessary for the formation of hydroxyl radicals.
The Cube CV1 works not only against enveloped viruses but also against pollen and mold, making it a helpful tool for allergy sufferers to improve their quality of life.
Yes, the Cube CV1 is able to eliminate unpleasant odours in a short period of time.
Yes, the Cube CV1 is able to remove VOCs, especially formaldehyde, by neutralizing the gases.
The Plasma tube does not have a lifespan.
To retain performance, cleaning the Plasma Tube once every four months is advised.
OUR PATENTS, ACCREDITATIONS & TEST REPORTS
- CE 2020 EC declaration of conformity 2014/35/EU, 2011/65/EU
- The following standards were used to assess compliance to the following:
- EN50581-1, EN60335-1
- DIN EN 60204-1: 2010-05
- DIN VDE 0207 Teil 20
- German Patent
Testing collaboration with Universities and Technical Agencies
- Technical University of Hannover, Germany
- University Malaya – Faculty of Medicine, Department of Medical Microbiology
- Hospital and Practice Hygiene Analytic Anlagentechnik PD Dr. med Dipl-Chem. Dipl.Ing (FH) Ulrich Schmelz
- University of Turin, Italy – Faculty Public Health and Microbiology
- University of Turin, Italy – Department for Toxicology and Industrial Epidemiology
- Sirim QAS International
- Pusat Pengajian Biosains dan Bioteknologi, University Kebangsaan Malaysia Bangi
The basic system has been certified as an air filter by TUV, GS and Sirim, and Deemed safe for general use. A patent for this technology was granted by Malaysia (MYIPO) in October 2007.
As the system is already commercially applied in the field of air filtration, the Research is directed at the possible usefulness and efficiency of the system in the Medical and Biological field. This is also a follow up research of the System and tests done for the Angkasawan Project (Astronaut Project) with a view to product development and commercialization of the technology in Biological and Medical applications.
The device and system specific for use by the Angkasawan Project was developed jointly by Dehne (M) and University Malaya, and was locally fabricated. The actual Plasma Discharge system is made locally by Dehne (M).
In our latest research, Dr. Schmelz’s test report had shown that the technology does create the Hydroxyl Radicals. This Hydroxyl Radicals is able to destroy SARS-CoV-2.
Our Customer References
From Home Consumers to Corporates
As Seen On
Patent & ACCREDITATIONS
Sterilising and purifiying air and surfaces ...just as nature does
Copyright © 2023 Dehne Entstaubungstechnik (M) Sdn Bhd
| All rights reserved | Web Design By Lucian